Welcome to Wild Root Yoga
My Soul, Honors Your Soul
Every body can do yoga and the best news is that you’ve come to the right place. Wild Root Yoga believes that yoga feels and looks different for each individual. That’s why we have a variety of classes and instructors to help you find your best fit! We are all unique and that’s what makes our studio so great.
- While the mask mandate has been lifted, we ask that you wear your mask when entering and exiting the studio. You are welcome to remove during practice.
- Please bring your own mat and blanket for in person classes. You are welcome to use all other studio props, or bring your own.
- Please email Brianna@wildrootyoga.com
to reserve your spot in-studio. We ask that you email at least one hour prior to class starting. We are still limiting class sizes to 9 students, and classes are filling up. First come, first serve.
- If you are not feeling well, we ask that you not practice in person
- Zoom links are sent out 45 minutes prior to class beginning, so sign up in MINDBODY at least an hour before class begins
Contact Wild Root Yoga
Connect With Us
Lincoln, NE 68505